We’re now at http://www.lushfro.wordpress.com
We’ve grown so much that we had to create a better platform now including Fashion, Lifestyle and more for all the amazing readers who’ve supported us. Thank you!
I discovered early in my natural hair journey that easy Hairstyles are the way to go. Those God sent hairstyles that you can do easily when you’re frustrated, in a rush or just want to chill at home are life savers.
For me, buns are my favorite all round natural hairstyle because they suit everything. I do them when I’m uninspired, frustrated, in a rush, don’t want to deal with my hair, want to chill, want to go out, want to slay haters with the volume of my hair, etc.
Tools you’ll need:
An elastic band and Bobby pins.
1) Make a right part on your hair.
2) Divide the front section of the right side and do two twists.
3) Grab some hair from the back and put into a low bun with the elastic band and a bobby pin.
4) Pin the two twists to the bun.
Moving on to the left side of your hair you left out
5) Divide the front section you left out into two and twist one up.
6) Pin it back to the bun.
7) Twist up the remaining section at the front and also pin it back to the bun.
Go forth and slay queens!
I hope you love this natural hair updo tutorial. You might also like these other updos that are also gorgeous and easy to do:
Try this hairstyle out and let me know how it goes.
I love hearing from my wonderful readers so don’t hesitate to send a message via email or direct messages on social media.
What is your favorite natural hairstyle?