No matter how much we postpone wash day, we still have to face it. Does detangling, prepoo, deep conditioning, hot oil treatments and oil rinsing sound familiar?
Well as a student, I don’t have the time to do all of that. I don’t have an actual regimen and I explained why in are you tired of hair regimens? .
If you’re a busy natural who wants to simplify her wash days, you can try out any of these wash day regimens below.
This regimens cover the basics which are shampooing, detangling and deep conditioning.
1) Divide your hair into sections and apply a deep conditioner which will also serve as your detangler.
2) Detangle and put your hair in twists.
3) Wear a shower cap for 10-30 mins (depending on you) and wash your hair as usual.
3) Apply a moisturizer.
1) Wash your hair in sections with a shampoo.
2) Apply your conditioner and detangle. Rinse off.
3) Apply a deep conditioner.
4) Rinse and moisturize your hair.
After washing tips:
1) If you want to do a roller set or use perm rods, just apply a setting lotion after moisturizing your hair.
3) Allow you hair to air dry in braids to get stretched hair.
4) Use a t-shirt or microfiber towel to avoid frizzy hair.
Remember that you can participate in our feature series and contribution series. It’s very easy and you can choose whatever options you like.
Also, don’t forget to use the hash tag #glamnaturalfriday or send me a DM on instagram @theglamnatural to be among those featured on Fridays as glam naturals.
What is your wash day regimen?