Photo source pinterest
Pictorial by Lovedesiree3 on YouTube.
Evening ladies, we’ve got a hairstyle tutorial today, a chignon in fact and it simply looks gorgeous.
Plus it’s easy to do and can stand out in any occasion.
I’m going to divide the picture so I can explain the steps well.
What you need:
An hair band, bobby pins.
1) Take some of your hair to one side of your head and pin with a bobby pin to make a bang.
2) Place the head band on your head.
3) Take some hair from the left side and tuck into the band.
4) Repeat with the right side.
5) Tuck in the remaining hair at the back into the head band.
You can pin your hair with bobby pins for more hold.
1) Start with moisturized hair.
2) Protect at night by using any of these:
- A satin or silk pillow
A satin or silk scarf
A satin or silk bonnet
3) Don’t use a headband that is too tight.
It’s time to say good night 😩 but don’t worry, I’m always around.
I’ve added a contact me page (still working on my twitter & Google+ accounts so I didn’t put those yet).
Tomorrow’s good Friday so I won’t put up a post, I plan on reading till next week. So. Many. Books.
I’m a book addict 🙌 but in between reading, I’ll keep working on posts for all your requests.
* I won’t put up a post but I’ll reply you immediately if you contact me, so feel free.
What is your favourite natural hairstyle?